|Sammy Watkins injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, August 23, 2014 8:19 AM-||
Former Clemson standout Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile was limited at practice for the third straight day and remains questionable (ribs) for Saturday's preseason game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Watkins left last Saturday's preseason game against the Pittsburgh Steelers with a rib injury. Watkins left the field in the first quarter after taking a knee to his ribcage by rookie linebacker Ryan Shazier following an incomplete pass.
Update 4:08 PM: Sammy Watkins will not play in Saturday's preseason game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Also, former Clemson safety Jonathan Meeks is still out with a neck injury.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson