|Sammy Watkins injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, August 23, 2014 8:19 AM||
Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile was limited at practice for the third straight day and remains questionable (ribs) for Saturday's preseason game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Watkins left last Saturday's preseason game against the Pittsburgh Steelers with a rib injury. Watkins left the field in the first quarter after taking a knee to his ribcage by rookie linebacker Ryan Shazier following an incomplete pass.
Update 4:08 PM: Sammy Watkins will not play in Saturday's preseason game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Also, former Clemson safety Jonathan Meeks is still out with a neck injury.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term
- Swinney on quarterback controversy