|Sammy Watkins injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, August 19, 2014 8:31 AM||
Update 2:20 PM - Sammy Watkins is back practicing in pads today at Bills' practice. However, he did not fully participate in all the contact drills.
Former Clemson standout Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile did not practice on Monday with his bruised ribs injury. Watkins rode a stationary bike and did not participate in any football drills and did not speak to reporters after the practice.
Coach Marrone had this to say about Watkins' injury: "He's not practicing today, and I'll be ready to practice without him. He's not out there, and when he comes back, I don't know."
Watkins' agent said that his star client "will be fine" and said its "just a bruise". He also added, "Long term he will be fine."
The next preseason game for the Bills will be Saturday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Watkins' status remains up in the air.
ICYMI: Here is the play that Watkins got injured on against the Steelers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab