|Sammy Watkins injured in NFL preseason game|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, August 16, 2014 9:06 PM||
Former Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins took a hit to the ribs by fellow first-round pick Ryan Shazier in Saturday's night preseason game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Watkins was checked out on the sidelines and then walked slowly back to the locker room with trainers under his own power. The Bills later announced that the receiver would not return.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"