|Sammy Watkins injured in NFL preseason game|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, August 16, 2014 9:06 PM-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins took a hit to the ribs by fellow first-round pick Ryan Shazier in Saturday's night preseason game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Watkins was checked out on the sidelines and then walked slowly back to the locker room with trainers under his own power. The Bills later announced that the receiver would not return.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits