|Sammy Watkins injured in NFL preseason game|
|Associate Editor - Saturday, August 16, 2014 9:06 PM-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins took a hit to the ribs by fellow first-round pick Ryan Shazier in Saturday's night preseason game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Watkins was checked out on the sidelines and then walked slowly back to the locker room with trainers under his own power. The Bills later announced that the receiver would not return.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney's epic rant on media using "Clemsoning"
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Clemson has a new starter at wide receiver
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the locker room after GT win
- Jimmy Fallon jokes on Bradley Pinion
- Photos: Clemson grass parking lots
- Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT