TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|Sammy Watkins injured in NFL preseason game|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-08-16 21:06:37.0-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins took a hit to the ribs by fellow first-round pick Ryan Shazier in Saturday's night preseason game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Watkins was checked out on the sidelines and then walked slowly back to the locker room with trainers under his own power. The Bills later announced that the receiver would not return.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Jeopardy question involving Clemson
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- ESPN lists Wilkins as a 2017 Heisman candidate
- Photo: Clemson car racing at Lucas Oil 200
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Clemson announces 2017 Football Gameday Designations
- WATCH: Boulware, Wilkins prank teammates with Sour Patch Kids
- Virginia Tech announces 'Maroon Effect' for 2017 Clemson-VT
- Clemson starter to miss significant time with injury