TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|Sammy Watkins injured in NFL preseason game|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-08-16 21:06:37.0-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins took a hit to the ribs by fellow first-round pick Ryan Shazier in Saturday's night preseason game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Watkins was checked out on the sidelines and then walked slowly back to the locker room with trainers under his own power. The Bills later announced that the receiver would not return.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game