|Sammy Watkins bench press update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, February 22, 2014 5:54 PM||
Clemson's Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile did 16 bench press reps at 225 pounds Saturday afternoon. It is considered a decent job for a wide receiver.
Also, Clemson WR Martavis Bryant matched Watkins with his own 16 reps at the bench press today.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI