|Sammy Watkins not trying to be Superman|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, July 21, 2014 8:08 AM-||
Bills' fans were able to attend the open practice and cheer on Watkins and the rest of his new teammates. Watkins even stayed around to sign autographs for all that waited after media interviews.
“With our offense, we’ve got a lot of explosive guys so, for me, it’s just about coming in right away and trying to make plays,” said Watkins after his first official practice. “Don’t try and be Superman, but play my role and everything will work out.”
But if one were to hear the crowd when Watkins caught a pass, it would seem as if Superman himself had flown into Bills camp and effortlessly caught the ball. The player catching the ball was Watkins, however, and the gush from the fans was readily accepted.
EJ Manuel to Sammy Watkins looks just as good as you thought it would. #BillsCamp— Buffalo Bills (@buffalobills) July 21, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game