|Sammy Watkins' 40 time at NFL combine|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, February 23, 2014 11:35 AM||
Clemson WR Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile measured in at 6-0 3/4 and 211 pounds at the NFL combine and ran a 4.34 on his first try and 4.37 on his second try in the 40 yard dash.
Update: Sammy Watkins' official time is 4.43 on the 40 yard dash.
Great day to be a tiger #ClemsonFamily— Sammy Watkins (@sammywatkins) February 24, 2014
Rondel Melendez, Chris Johnson, and Marquise Goodwin have the all-time electronic best time at 4.24. Former Clemson stars C.J. Spiller and Jacoby Ford both posted 4.28 during their respective NFL combines.
Also, Watkins posted a 34 inch vertical and a 10-6 broad jump Sunday afternoon. He also did 16 reps at 225 pounds on the bench press.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab