|Sammy Watkins' 40 time at NFL combine|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, February 23, 2014 11:35 AM-||
Clemson WR Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile measured in at 6-0 3/4 and 211 pounds at the NFL combine and ran a 4.34 on his first try and 4.37 on his second try in the 40 yard dash.
Update: Sammy Watkins' official time is 4.43 on the 40 yard dash.
Great day to be a tiger #ClemsonFamily— Sammy Watkins (@sammywatkins) February 24, 2014
Rondel Melendez, Chris Johnson, and Marquise Goodwin have the all-time electronic best time at 4.24. Former Clemson stars C.J. Spiller and Jacoby Ford both posted 4.28 during their respective NFL combines.
Also, Watkins posted a 34 inch vertical and a 10-6 broad jump Sunday afternoon. He also did 16 reps at 225 pounds on the bench press.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits