|Sammy Watkins' 40 time at NFL combine|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, February 23, 2014 11:35 AM-||
Clemson WR Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile measured in at 6-0 3/4 and 211 pounds at the NFL combine and ran a 4.34 on his first try and 4.37 on his second try in the 40 yard dash.
Update: Sammy Watkins' official time is 4.43 on the 40 yard dash.
Great day to be a tiger #ClemsonFamily— Sammy Watkins (@sammywatkins) February 24, 2014
Rondel Melendez, Chris Johnson, and Marquise Goodwin have the all-time electronic best time at 4.24. Former Clemson stars C.J. Spiller and Jacoby Ford both posted 4.28 during their respective NFL combines.
Also, Watkins posted a 34 inch vertical and a 10-6 broad jump Sunday afternoon. He also did 16 reps at 225 pounds on the bench press.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft