|Sam Cooper injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:16 PM||
Sam CooperSam Cooper
RS Sr. Tight End
#86 6-6, 250
View Full Profile broke his fibula in pregame warmups. He was seen during the game with a walking boot on. The good news is that it was a non-weight bearing bone and Swinney thinks that Cooper could be possibly be back in 3 weeks.
Swinney said that Cooper was a "big loss in the running game" and had to scramble right before the game.
No other injuries that Swinney said would force anyone out of action next week.
From Wikipedia on the Fibula: The fibula does not carry any significant load (weight) of the body. It extends past the lower end of the tibia and forms the outer part of the ankle providing stability to this joint. It has grooves for certain ligaments which gives them leverage and multiplies the muscle force.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach