|Sam Cooper injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:16 PM||
Dabo Swinney said during his Sunday media conference call that Clemson tight end Sam CooperSam Cooper
RS Sr. Tight End
#86 6-6, 250
View Full Profile broke his fibula in pregame warmups. He was seen during the game with a walking boot on. The good news is that it was a non-weight bearing bone and Swinney thinks that Cooper could be possibly be back in 3 weeks.
Swinney said that Cooper was a "big loss in the running game" and had to scramble right before the game.
No other injuries that Swinney said would force anyone out of action next week.
From Wikipedia on the Fibula: The fibula does not carry any significant load (weight) of the body. It extends past the lower end of the tibia and forms the outer part of the ankle providing stability to this joint. It has grooves for certain ligaments which gives them leverage and multiplies the muscle force.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- Howard's Rock ranked #3 CFB Tradition