|Sam Cooper injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:16 PM||
Sam CooperSam Cooper
RS Sr. Tight End
#86 6-6, 250
View Full Profile broke his fibula in pregame warmups. He was seen during the game with a walking boot on. The good news is that it was a non-weight bearing bone and Swinney thinks that Cooper could be possibly be back in 3 weeks.
Swinney said that Cooper was a "big loss in the running game" and had to scramble right before the game.
No other injuries that Swinney said would force anyone out of action next week.
From Wikipedia on the Fibula: The fibula does not carry any significant load (weight) of the body. It extends past the lower end of the tibia and forms the outer part of the ankle providing stability to this joint. It has grooves for certain ligaments which gives them leverage and multiplies the muscle force.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term