|Sam Cooper injury update|
|Associate Editor - Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:16 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said during his Sunday media conference call that Clemson tight end Sam CooperSam Cooper
RS Sr. Tight End
#86 6-6, 250
View Full Profile broke his fibula in pregame warmups. He was seen during the game with a walking boot on. The good news is that it was a non-weight bearing bone and Swinney thinks that Cooper could be possibly be back in 3 weeks.
Swinney said that Cooper was a "big loss in the running game" and had to scramble right before the game.
No other injuries that Swinney said would force anyone out of action next week.
From Wikipedia on the Fibula: The fibula does not carry any significant load (weight) of the body. It extends past the lower end of the tibia and forms the outer part of the ankle providing stability to this joint. It has grooves for certain ligaments which gives them leverage and multiplies the muscle force.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Bryant dealing with issues outside of football
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Photo: Clemson scoreboard has a new look
- Swinney says he has a clear No.2 quarterback
- Tony Steward suffers knee injury against Steelers
- Former Clemson DE suffers knee injury
- WATCH: Nuk Hopkins with amazing one-handed catch