TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|SI.com ranks Orange Bowl #3 best bowl matchup|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-12-12 10:00:08.0-||
SI.com's Stewart Mandel ranks the Orange Bowl as the #3 best bowl matchup of the entire 35 bowl lineup.
3. Orange (Jan. 3): Ohio State (12-1) vs. Clemson (10-2). After both of his team's last two games, Ohio State coach Urban Meyer said the Buckeyes need to get their pass defense "fixed." Now, they'll face Clemson's Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Sr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile. Braxton Miller at safety, anybody?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State