TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|SI.com ranks Orange Bowl #3 best bowl matchup|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-12-12 10:00:08.0-||
SI.com's Stewart Mandel ranks the Orange Bowl as the #3 best bowl matchup of the entire 35 bowl lineup.
3. Orange (Jan. 3): Ohio State (12-1) vs. Clemson (10-2). After both of his team's last two games, Ohio State coach Urban Meyer said the Buckeyes need to get their pass defense "fixed." Now, they'll face Clemson's Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Sr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile. Braxton Miller at safety, anybody?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars