|SI.com: K.J. McDaniels improving draft status|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, March 17, 2014 6:52 PM||
K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile was listed as one of five stars that have improved their draft stock the most this season according to SI.com.
Clemson's main weapon has averaged 17 points and seven rebounds a game while earning first-team ACC and defensive player of the year honors.
His shot remains a work in progress as he's shooting just 29.1 percent from deep, but he's an elite free throw shooter, and shoots 51.7 percent on twos. This season, he averaged 17.0 points and seven rebounds for Clemson as a 6-foot-6 guard. His athleticism and defense have always been first-round level, but his scoring has improved to match and his dunk reel is as impressive as anyone's.
McDaniels has gone from a borderline draftable talent, to a potential top-20 player come June.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement