|SI.com: K.J. McDaniels improving draft status|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, March 17, 2014 6:52 PM-||
Clemson forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile was listed as one of five stars that have improved their draft stock the most this season according to SI.com.
Clemson's main weapon has averaged 17 points and seven rebounds a game while earning first-team ACC and defensive player of the year honors.
His shot remains a work in progress as he's shooting just 29.1 percent from deep, but he's an elite free throw shooter, and shoots 51.7 percent on twos. This season, he averaged 17.0 points and seven rebounds for Clemson as a 6-foot-6 guard. His athleticism and defense have always been first-round level, but his scoring has improved to match and his dunk reel is as impressive as anyone's.
McDaniels has gone from a borderline draftable talent, to a potential top-20 player come June.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Swinney confirms ACL injury for Clemson WR and other injuries
- College GameDay hints at Louisville vs. Clemson
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- ACC announces game times and TV networks
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia Tech
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech