|SI.com: K.J. McDaniels improving draft status|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, March 17, 2014 6:52 PM||
Clemson forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile was listed as one of five stars that have improved their draft stock the most this season according to SI.com.
Clemson's main weapon has averaged 17 points and seven rebounds a game while earning first-team ACC and defensive player of the year honors.
His shot remains a work in progress as he's shooting just 29.1 percent from deep, but he's an elite free throw shooter, and shoots 51.7 percent on twos. This season, he averaged 17.0 points and seven rebounds for Clemson as a 6-foot-6 guard. His athleticism and defense have always been first-round level, but his scoring has improved to match and his dunk reel is as impressive as anyone's.
McDaniels has gone from a borderline draftable talent, to a potential top-20 player come June.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball