|SI.com: K.J. McDaniels improving draft status|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, March 17, 2014 6:52 PM-||
Clemson forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile was listed as one of five stars that have improved their draft stock the most this season according to SI.com.
Clemson's main weapon has averaged 17 points and seven rebounds a game while earning first-team ACC and defensive player of the year honors.
His shot remains a work in progress as he's shooting just 29.1 percent from deep, but he's an elite free throw shooter, and shoots 51.7 percent on twos. This season, he averaged 17.0 points and seven rebounds for Clemson as a 6-foot-6 guard. His athleticism and defense have always been first-round level, but his scoring has improved to match and his dunk reel is as impressive as anyone's.
McDaniels has gone from a borderline draftable talent, to a potential top-20 player come June.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"