|Ryan Norton injury update|
|Monday, March 24, 2014 7:53 PM-||
Center Ryan NortonRyan Norton
RS Jr. Offensive Line
#58 6-3, 270
View Full Profile is still suffering from the shoulder injury that plagued him late last season. Norton had surgery after the South Carolina game to try to correct the problem. Dabo Swinney said another MRI was taken and they will shut Norton down for a few practices to try to reduce the inflammation and then build the strength back up. But Swinney thinks Norton will be fine.
In 2013, Norton had 28 knockdowns in 841 snaps over 13 games, all as a starter.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama