|Ryan Norton injury update|
|Monday, March 24, 2014 7:53 PM-||
Center Ryan NortonRyan Norton
RS Jr. Offensive Line
#58 6-3, 270
View Full Profile is still suffering from the shoulder injury that plagued him late last season. Norton had surgery after the South Carolina game to try to correct the problem. Dabo Swinney said another MRI was taken and they will shut Norton down for a few practices to try to reduce the inflammation and then build the strength back up. But Swinney thinks Norton will be fine.
In 2013, Norton had 28 knockdowns in 841 snaps over 13 games, all as a starter.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect