|Ryan Norton injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, March 24, 2014 7:53 PM||
Ryan NortonRyan Norton
RS Jr. Offensive Line
#58 6-3, 270
View Full Profile is still suffering from the shoulder injury that plagued him late last season. Norton had surgery after the South Carolina game to try to correct the problem. Dabo Swinney said another MRI was taken and they will shut Norton down for a few practices to try to reduce the inflammation and then build the strength back up. But Swinney thinks Norton will be fine.
In 2013, Norton had 28 knockdowns in 841 snaps over 13 games, all as a starter.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley