|Ryan Norton injury update|
|Monday, March 24, 2014 7:53 PM-||
Center Ryan NortonRyan Norton
RS Jr. Offensive Line
#58 6-3, 270
View Full Profile is still suffering from the shoulder injury that plagued him late last season. Norton had surgery after the South Carolina game to try to correct the problem. Dabo Swinney said another MRI was taken and they will shut Norton down for a few practices to try to reduce the inflammation and then build the strength back up. But Swinney thinks Norton will be fine.
In 2013, Norton had 28 knockdowns in 841 snaps over 13 games, all as a starter.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits