|Ryan Norton injury update|
|Monday, March 24, 2014 7:53 PM-||
Center Ryan NortonRyan Norton
RS Jr. Offensive Line
#58 6-3, 270
View Full Profile is still suffering from the shoulder injury that plagued him late last season. Norton had surgery after the South Carolina game to try to correct the problem. Dabo Swinney said another MRI was taken and they will shut Norton down for a few practices to try to reduce the inflammation and then build the strength back up. But Swinney thinks Norton will be fine.
In 2013, Norton had 28 knockdowns in 841 snaps over 13 games, all as a starter.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus