|Rookie projections for Sammy Watkins|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:37 AM-||
NFL.com analyst Bucky Brooks has released his season projections on various NFL rookies for the upcoming season.
Former Clemson superstar Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile is one of the players that thinks will make a huge impact during his rookie campaign. His prediction for Watkins' season stat totals are 65 catches, 950 receiving yards, seven touchdowns.
Best-case scenario: The Bills are counting on Watkins to add juice to the passing game as the No. 1 option on the perimeter. The 6-foot-1, 205-pound speedster is a dynamic catch-and-run playmaker who also excels as a deep threat on the outside. With the Bills increasing the pace and tempo of their attack this season, Watkins will get plenty of touches on quick throws, bubble screens and deep shots designed to take advantage of a fatigued defense. With an offense looking for more explosive plays in the passing game, Buffalo should work to get Watkins at least six to eight touches per game.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016