|Rockies option Kyle Parker to Triple-A|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 9:18 AM||
Kyle ParkerKyle Parker
Outfielder (2008 - 2010)
#11 6-1, 200
View Full Profile to Triple-A Colorado Springs. Parker will have two options remaining to be called up to the big leagues.
His stats for 10 spring training games were .261 with a homer and eight RBI's. One of the reasons the Rockies feel that they did not need to rush him to the big leagues is the teams' recent acquisition of Justin Morneau in December.
Parker was drafted by the Rockies with the 26th overall pick in the 2010 Major League Baseball Draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach