|Rockies option Kyle Parker to Triple-A|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 9:18 AM||
Kyle ParkerKyle Parker
Outfielder (2008 - 2010)
#11 6-1, 200
View Full Profile to Triple-A Colorado Springs. Parker will have two options remaining to be called up to the big leagues.
His stats for 10 spring training games were .261 with a homer and eight RBI's. One of the reasons the Rockies feel that they did not need to rush him to the big leagues is the teams' recent acquisition of Justin Morneau in December.
Parker was drafted by the Rockies with the 26th overall pick in the 2010 Major League Baseball Draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement