|Rockies option Kyle Parker to Triple-A|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 9:18 AM||
Kyle ParkerKyle Parker
Outfielder (2008 - 2010)
#11 6-1, 200
View Full Profile to Triple-A Colorado Springs. Parker will have two options remaining to be called up to the big leagues.
His stats for 10 spring training games were .261 with a homer and eight RBI's. One of the reasons the Rockies feel that they did not need to rush him to the big leagues is the teams' recent acquisition of Justin Morneau in December.
Parker was drafted by the Rockies with the 26th overall pick in the 2010 Major League Baseball Draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term