|Rockies option Kyle Parker to Triple-A|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 9:18 AM||
Kyle ParkerKyle Parker
Outfielder (2008 - 2010)
#11 6-1, 200
View Full Profile to Triple-A Colorado Springs. Parker will have two options remaining to be called up to the big leagues.
His stats for 10 spring training games were .261 with a homer and eight RBI's. One of the reasons the Rockies feel that they did not need to rush him to the big leagues is the teams' recent acquisition of Justin Morneau in December.
Parker was drafted by the Rockies with the 26th overall pick in the 2010 Major League Baseball Draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec