|Rockies option Kyle Parker to Triple-A|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 9:18 AM||
Kyle ParkerKyle Parker
Outfielder (2008 - 2010)
#11 6-1, 200
View Full Profile to Triple-A Colorado Springs. Parker will have two options remaining to be called up to the big leagues.
His stats for 10 spring training games were .261 with a homer and eight RBI's. One of the reasons the Rockies feel that they did not need to rush him to the big leagues is the teams' recent acquisition of Justin Morneau in December.
Parker was drafted by the Rockies with the 26th overall pick in the 2010 Major League Baseball Draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains