|Ricky Sapp impressive at Jet's camp|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-08-06 08:47:09.0-||
According to newyorkjets.com, former Clemson DE Ricky Sapp is finally healthy and showing what he can do at Jet's camp.
“I like lining up on the outside. I feel real comfortable on the outside,” he said, “and I feel like I can do my job from both upright and down in a stance.”
Ryan believes that Ricky’s secret lies in his confidence, which "allows your true athletic ability to stand out. We know he's got that.”
Although Sapp has turned some heads in training camp, the Clemson product is far from satisfied with his play or his role in the defense. Like most players, he understands that roster spots cannot be won in the in the first few weeks of camp, but they can certainly be lost.
“I think I’ve done a lot of good things. I think I still have some little things to work on, and of course I need to continue to get better,” he said. “I’m just trying to take it one day at a time. Wherever I can get in and help the team out, I’m going to do that. I’m looking to use my speed and help out the defense.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- OSU QB on losing to Clemson: "I know what happened"
- WATCH: Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long warn Cowherd about Clemson fans
- Deshaun Watson will make his MTV debut
- Report: Browns are enamored with Deshaun Watson
- Senator wants new license plate to celebrate Clemson's title
- Three former Tigers headed to Super Bowl
- 14K pound National Championship rock to be donated to Swinney
- Watson ranked #1 in ESPN's 2016 Top 50