|Retired assistant AD Named Honorary Alumnus|
|Thursday, January 9, 2014 10:26 AM-||
CLEMSON, SC - The Clemson Alumni Association has named retired assistant athletic director John Seketa as an honorary alumnus in recognition of his hard work and devotion to Clemson University and the Alumni Association.
Over the past 28 years, Seketa has contributed to the athletic department's success. During home football games, Seketa was game manager, coordinating all game-day activities in Clemson athletics, Tiger Band, the university administration and several student groups.
He also was executive director of the Tiger Letterwinners Association. He expanded football reunion activities and Clemson University Athletic Hall of Fame ceremonies, significantly increasing attendance. In 2004, Seketa received the ACC Basketball Officials Association Fred Bakarat Award for outstanding service and dedication to the ACC and its basketball officials.
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks