|Retired assistant AD Named Honorary Alumnus|
|Thursday, January 9, 2014 10:26 AM-||
CLEMSON, SC - The Clemson Alumni Association has named retired assistant athletic director John Seketa as an honorary alumnus in recognition of his hard work and devotion to Clemson University and the Alumni Association.
Over the past 28 years, Seketa has contributed to the athletic department's success. During home football games, Seketa was game manager, coordinating all game-day activities in Clemson athletics, Tiger Band, the university administration and several student groups.
He also was executive director of the Tiger Letterwinners Association. He expanded football reunion activities and Clemson University Athletic Hall of Fame ceremonies, significantly increasing attendance. In 2004, Seketa received the ACC Basketball Officials Association Fred Bakarat Award for outstanding service and dedication to the ACC and its basketball officials.
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs