|Retired assistant AD Named Honorary Alumnus|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, January 9, 2014 10:26 AM||
CLEMSON, SC - The Clemson Alumni Association has named retired assistant athletic director John Seketa as an honorary alumnus in recognition of his hard work and devotion to Clemson University and the Alumni Association.
Over the past 28 years, Seketa has contributed to the athletic department's success. During home football games, Seketa was game manager, coordinating all game-day activities in Clemson athletics, Tiger Band, the university administration and several student groups.
He also was executive director of the Tiger Letterwinners Association. He expanded football reunion activities and Clemson University Athletic Hall of Fame ceremonies, significantly increasing attendance. In 2004, Seketa received the ACC Basketball Officials Association Fred Bakarat Award for outstanding service and dedication to the ACC and its basketball officials.
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story