|Retired assistant AD Named Honorary Alumnus|
|Thursday, January 9, 2014 10:26 AM-||
CLEMSON, SC - The Clemson Alumni Association has named retired assistant athletic director John Seketa as an honorary alumnus in recognition of his hard work and devotion to Clemson University and the Alumni Association.
Over the past 28 years, Seketa has contributed to the athletic department's success. During home football games, Seketa was game manager, coordinating all game-day activities in Clemson athletics, Tiger Band, the university administration and several student groups.
He also was executive director of the Tiger Letterwinners Association. He expanded football reunion activities and Clemson University Athletic Hall of Fame ceremonies, significantly increasing attendance. In 2004, Seketa received the ACC Basketball Officials Association Fred Bakarat Award for outstanding service and dedication to the ACC and its basketball officials.
- WATCH: Swinney's epic rant on media using "Clemsoning"
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Clemson has a new starter at wide receiver
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the locker room after GT win
- Jimmy Fallon jokes on Bradley Pinion
- Photos: Clemson grass parking lots
- Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT