|Brandon Thomas tweets surgery update and pic|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:10 AM||
Update: Brandon Thomas tweeted that he had successful ACL injury Wednesday.
Thank yall for the prayers, texts, and calls. Surgery went great! It's time to rest and recover so I can come back better than before #grind— Brandon Thomas (@BTOM63) April 23, 2014
Former Clemson OT Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile will have surgery on Wednesday according to Jason La Canfora of CBSSports.com.
Thomas injured his knee during a pre-draft workout session with the New Orleans Saints. Before the injury, several draft experts had him going high in the second round.
Clemson T Brandon Thomas, a likely top 50 pick prior to tearing his ACL during a workout for NO two weeks ago, will have surgery Wed...— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) April 23, 2014
Brandon Thomas will undergo his ACL repair in So. Carolina at 730AM; expected 5 month recovery. Might still be drafted in 3rd or 4th round— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) April 23, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Clemson receives $2.5 million gift for athletic facilities
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- Orange & White Game Rosters Announced
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith