|Brandon Thomas tweets surgery update and pic|
|Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:10 AM-||
Update: Brandon Thomas tweeted that he had successful ACL injury Wednesday.
Thank yall for the prayers, texts, and calls. Surgery went great! It's time to rest and recover so I can come back better than before #grind— Brandon Thomas (@BTOM63) April 23, 2014
Thomas injured his knee during a pre-draft workout session with the New Orleans Saints. Before the injury, several draft experts had him going high in the second round.
Clemson T Brandon Thomas, a likely top 50 pick prior to tearing his ACL during a workout for NO two weeks ago, will have surgery Wed...— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) April 23, 2014
Brandon Thomas will undergo his ACL repair in So. Carolina at 730AM; expected 5 month recovery. Might still be drafted in 3rd or 4th round— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) April 23, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney's epic rant on media using "Clemsoning"
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Clemson has a new starter at wide receiver
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the locker room after GT win
- Jimmy Fallon jokes on Bradley Pinion
- Photos: Clemson grass parking lots
- Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT