|Report: Second Clemson WR to enter NFL draft|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, January 5, 2014 12:48 PM||
Clemson junior wide receiver Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Jr. Wide Receiver
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile will declare for the NFL draft according to the Post and Courier. Bryant told the newspaper in a text message: "I have decided to enter the draft, it's best for me and my family."
Bryant caught 42 passes for 828 yards and seven touchdowns this season including two touchdowns in Clemson's win in the Orange Bowl over Ohio State.
Wide receiver Sammy Watkins and cornerback Bashaud Breeland have also been reported to be leaving Clemson early.
Clemson WR Martavis Bryant said he will enter the NFL Draft in order to help his family— Joe Schad (@schadjoe) January 5, 2014
Martavis Bryant said he and Sammy Watkins plan to train together for the next NFL Draft— Joe Schad (@schadjoe) January 5, 2014
Both Breeland and WR Martavis Bryant have obtained representation. #Clemson— Rand Getlin (@Rand_Getlin) January 5, 2014
UPDATE: Clemson SID Tim Bourret told TigerNet that there will be no official release on juniors leaving for the NFL until Dabo Swinney has a chance to talk to the players on Tuesday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- New reward offered in Tucker Hipps case
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets
- Clemson TE will likely miss spring game