|Report: Second Clemson WR to enter NFL draft|
|Sunday, January 5, 2014 12:48 PM-||
Clemson junior wide receiver Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Jr. Wide Receiver
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile will declare for the NFL draft according to the Post and Courier. Bryant told the newspaper in a text message: "I have decided to enter the draft, it's best for me and my family."
Bryant caught 42 passes for 828 yards and seven touchdowns this season including two touchdowns in Clemson's win in the Orange Bowl over Ohio State.
Wide receiver Sammy Watkins and cornerback Bashaud Breeland have also been reported to be leaving Clemson early.
Clemson WR Martavis Bryant said he will enter the NFL Draft in order to help his family— Joe Schad (@schadjoe) January 5, 2014
Martavis Bryant said he and Sammy Watkins plan to train together for the next NFL Draft— Joe Schad (@schadjoe) January 5, 2014
Both Breeland and WR Martavis Bryant have obtained representation. #Clemson— Rand Getlin (@Rand_Getlin) January 5, 2014
UPDATE: Clemson SID Tim Bourret told TigerNet that there will be no official release on juniors leaving for the NFL until Dabo Swinney has a chance to talk to the players on Tuesday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU