|Report: Mike Williams to visit NFC team|
|Assoc. Editor - 2017-03-17 10:02:07.0-||
Former Clemson standout Mike Williams will visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Friday alongside running backs Dalvin Cook and Leonard Fournette according to multiple reports.
Williams had an impressive Pro Day at Clemson's indoor facility on Thursday as he silenced doubters about his long speed with an official 40-yard time of 4.53.
"Mike Williams today at 216 pounds ran a 4.55 (official 4.53). Plenty good enough for the type of receiver he is," NFL.com Mike Mayock said at the event. "What is he? He's an outside the numbers fade, fade stop, back shoulder, red-zone guy. He's got an attitude. He gets after the football. He's a first-round wide receiver all day long."
During the recent 2017 NFL Combine, here are a few of his measurables: 6'3 5/8" tall, weighed 218 pounds with 9 3/8" hands and 79 7/8" wingspan. His vertical jump was measured at 32.5 inches (tied for 30th among WRs) and he had a 121.0-inch broad jump (tied for 25th among WRs). He put up 15 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press.
Don't doubt me !!! ??— Mike Williams (@darealmike_dub) March 16, 2017
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson throwing for Jon Gruden's QB Camp