|Report: Djambo picks his transfer school|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, July 20, 2014 4:02 PM-||
Djambo averaged 1.9 points per game in 32 games this past season, playing only 9.2 minutes per game.
He spoke highly of Clemson even after he announced his transfer from Clemson - "I really appreciated the opportunity to be here at Clemson," he said. "I really liked my teammates and coaches. Since I've been in America, I've never been on a team like that, where you were always around everyone else. It created memories I'll take with me the rest of my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything."
Clemson transfer Ibrahim Djambo is transferring to Hofstra, per a source.— Alex Kline (@TheRecruitScoop) July 20, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016
- NFL.com ranks Watson #1 QB to watch in 2016