|Report: Djambo picks his transfer school|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, July 20, 2014 4:02 PM||
Clemson forward Ibrahim DjamboIbrahim Djambo
#42 6-10, 215
Poplar Bluff, MO
View Full Profile has picked Hofstra as his next college basketball destination according to multiple reports.
Djambo averaged 1.9 points per game in 32 games this past season, playing only 9.2 minutes per game.
He spoke highly of Clemson even after he announced his transfer from Clemson - "I really appreciated the opportunity to be here at Clemson," he said. "I really liked my teammates and coaches. Since I've been in America, I've never been on a team like that, where you were always around everyone else. It created memories I'll take with me the rest of my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything."
Clemson transfer Ibrahim Djambo is transferring to Hofstra, per a source.— Alex Kline (@TheRecruitScoop) July 20, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach