|Report: Djambo picks his transfer school|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, July 20, 2014 4:02 PM-||
Djambo averaged 1.9 points per game in 32 games this past season, playing only 9.2 minutes per game.
He spoke highly of Clemson even after he announced his transfer from Clemson - "I really appreciated the opportunity to be here at Clemson," he said. "I really liked my teammates and coaches. Since I've been in America, I've never been on a team like that, where you were always around everyone else. It created memories I'll take with me the rest of my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything."
Clemson transfer Ibrahim Djambo is transferring to Hofstra, per a source.— Alex Kline (@TheRecruitScoop) July 20, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson