|Report: Djambo picks his transfer school|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, July 20, 2014 4:02 PM||
Clemson forward Ibrahim DjamboIbrahim Djambo
#42 6-10, 215
Poplar Bluff, MO
View Full Profile has picked Hofstra as his next college basketball destination according to multiple reports.
Djambo averaged 1.9 points per game in 32 games this past season, playing only 9.2 minutes per game.
He spoke highly of Clemson even after he announced his transfer from Clemson - "I really appreciated the opportunity to be here at Clemson," he said. "I really liked my teammates and coaches. Since I've been in America, I've never been on a team like that, where you were always around everyone else. It created memories I'll take with me the rest of my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything."
Clemson transfer Ibrahim Djambo is transferring to Hofstra, per a source.— Alex Kline (@TheRecruitScoop) July 20, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"