|Report: Djambo picks his transfer school|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, July 20, 2014 4:02 PM||
Djambo averaged 1.9 points per game in 32 games this past season, playing only 9.2 minutes per game.
He spoke highly of Clemson even after he announced his transfer from Clemson - "I really appreciated the opportunity to be here at Clemson," he said. "I really liked my teammates and coaches. Since I've been in America, I've never been on a team like that, where you were always around everyone else. It created memories I'll take with me the rest of my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything."
Clemson transfer Ibrahim Djambo is transferring to Hofstra, per a source.— Alex Kline (@TheRecruitScoop) July 20, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI