|Report: Boyd has worked out for 5 NFL teams|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:03 AM-||
Former Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile has had private workouts for the following NFL teams: Carolina Panthers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, St. Louis Rams, New England Patriots, and New York Jets according to Yahoo.com's reporter Rand Getlin.
As a senior, Boyd passed for 3,851 yards and 34 touchdowns and only 11 interceptions.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"