|Report: Boyd has worked out for 5 NFL teams|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:03 AM||
Former Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile has had private workouts for the following NFL teams: Carolina Panthers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, St. Louis Rams, New England Patriots, and New York Jets according to Yahoo.com's reporter Rand Getlin.
As a senior, Boyd passed for 3,851 yards and 34 touchdowns and only 11 interceptions.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: New Chrome Orange Helmets for Clemson?
- Grady Jarrett's house burns down during draft
- Stoudt signs free agent contract
- Clemson, Tennessee battle over who is 'WRU'
- WATCH: Beasley's mom sends heartfelt message to her son
- Photo: Nancy O'Dell wears Clemson shirt on TV
- Humphries signs a free agent deal
- Steward drafted #188 overall in 2015 NFL Draft
- Watson signs a free agent deal
- WATCH: Clemson Hype Video - The Locker Room