|Report: Boyd has worked out for 5 NFL teams|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:03 AM||
Former Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile has had private workouts for the following NFL teams: Carolina Panthers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, St. Louis Rams, New England Patriots, and New York Jets according to Yahoo.com's reporter Rand Getlin.
As a senior, Boyd passed for 3,851 yards and 34 touchdowns and only 11 interceptions.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Tony Steward suffers knee injury against Steelers