|Report: Boyd has worked out for 5 NFL teams|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:03 AM||
Former Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile has had private workouts for the following NFL teams: Carolina Panthers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, St. Louis Rams, New England Patriots, and New York Jets according to Yahoo.com's reporter Rand Getlin.
As a senior, Boyd passed for 3,851 yards and 34 touchdowns and only 11 interceptions.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI