|Report: Boyd has worked out for 5 NFL teams|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:03 AM||
Former Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile has had private workouts for the following NFL teams: Carolina Panthers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, St. Louis Rams, New England Patriots, and New York Jets according to Yahoo.com's reporter Rand Getlin.
As a senior, Boyd passed for 3,851 yards and 34 touchdowns and only 11 interceptions.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"