|Report: ACC finalizing deal to move basketball tournament|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 3:37 PM-||
The ACC basketball tournament is moving to Brooklyn, New York as early as 2017 according to Pete Thamel of SI.com.
SI.com is reporting that the ACC is finalizing a multi-year deal with the Barclays Center to play its postseason tournament in Brooklyn.
Syracuse, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh and Boston College have given the ACC a much more different geographical feel in the last few years.
The ACC will play its tournament in Greensboro next season, and in Washington D.C. in 2016.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson DE starter out vs. Auburn
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover