|Report: ACC finalizing deal to move basketball tournament|
|Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 3:37 PM-||
The ACC basketball tournament is moving to Brooklyn, New York as early as 2017 according to Pete Thamel of SI.com.
SI.com is reporting that the ACC is finalizing a multi-year deal with the Barclays Center to play its postseason tournament in Brooklyn.
Syracuse, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh and Boston College have given the ACC a much more different geographical feel in the last few years.
The ACC will play its tournament in Greensboro next season, and in Washington D.C. in 2016.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll