|Report: ACC finalizing deal to move basketball tournament|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-03-14 15:37:33.0-||
The ACC basketball tournament is moving to Brooklyn, New York as early as 2017 according to Pete Thamel of SI.com.
SI.com is reporting that the ACC is finalizing a multi-year deal with the Barclays Center to play its postseason tournament in Brooklyn.
Syracuse, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh and Boston College have given the ACC a much more different geographical feel in the last few years.
The ACC will play its tournament in Greensboro next season, and in Washington D.C. in 2016.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech