|Report: ACC finalizing deal to move basketball tournament|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 3:37 PM-||
The ACC basketball tournament is moving to Brooklyn, New York as early as 2017 according to Pete Thamel of SI.com.
SI.com is reporting that the ACC is finalizing a multi-year deal with the Barclays Center to play its postseason tournament in Brooklyn.
Syracuse, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh and Boston College have given the ACC a much more different geographical feel in the last few years.
The ACC will play its tournament in Greensboro next season, and in Washington D.C. in 2016.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- POTD: Ben Boulware Halloween Costume
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama