|Report: ACC finalizing deal to move basketball tournament|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 3:37 PM||
The ACC basketball tournament is moving to Brooklyn, New York as early as 2017 according to Pete Thamel of SI.com.
SI.com is reporting that the ACC is finalizing a multi-year deal with the Barclays Center to play its postseason tournament in Brooklyn.
Syracuse, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh and Boston College have given the ACC a much more different geographical feel in the last few years.
The ACC will play its tournament in Greensboro next season, and in Washington D.C. in 2016.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI