|Report: 4 Clemson players worked out by Jets|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:10 PM||
The former Clemson players that are participating include QB Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, RB Roderick McDowellRoderick McDowell
Running Back (2009 - 2013)
#25 5-9, 195
View Full Profile, LB Quandon ChristianQuandon Christian
Linebacker (2009 - 2013)
#34 6-2, 225
Lake View, SC
View Full Profile, and TE Brandon FordBrandon Ford
Tight End (2008 - 2012)
#80 6-4, 240
View Full Profile.
The Jets have appeared interested in several Clemson prospects and it could be a good fit for Boyd.
Jets head coach Rex Ryan has been at a few Clemson practices, a pro day, and the 2014 spring game to watch his son and Clemson wide receiver, Seth Ryan. He also was able to scout several players during that time on Clemson's current prospect pool.
As a side note, The Jets' organization signed former Clemson wide receiver Jacoby Ford earlier in the offseason.
What's your best caption on what Rex Ryan is saying to Dabo Swinney?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson
- PHOTO: Construction on West EndZone and Oculus