|Report: 4 Clemson players worked out by Jets|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-04-24 15:10:11.0-||
The New York Jets are on Clemson's campus Thursday to workout several former Clemson players according to NFL insider Tony Pauline.
The former Clemson players that are participating include QB Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, RB Roderick McDowellRoderick McDowell
Running Back (2009 - 2013)
#25 5-9, 195
View Full Profile, LB Quandon ChristianQuandon Christian
Linebacker (2009 - 2013)
#34 6-2, 225
Lake View, SC
View Full Profile, and TE Brandon FordBrandon Ford
Tight End (2008 - 2012)
#80 6-4, 240
View Full Profile.
The Jets have appeared interested in several Clemson prospects and it could be a good fit for Boyd.
Jets head coach Rex Ryan has been at a few Clemson practices, a pro day, and the 2014 spring game to watch his son and Clemson wide receiver, Seth Ryan. He also was able to scout several players during that time on Clemson's current prospect pool.
As a side note, The Jets' organization signed former Clemson wide receiver Jacoby Ford earlier in the offseason.
What's your best caption on what Rex Ryan is saying to Dabo Swinney?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season