|Report: 4 Clemson players worked out by Jets|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:10 PM-||
The New York Jets are on Clemson's campus Thursday to workout several former Clemson players according to NFL insider Tony Pauline.
The former Clemson players that are participating include QB Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, RB Roderick McDowellRoderick McDowell
Running Back (2009 - 2013)
#25 5-9, 195
View Full Profile, LB Quandon ChristianQuandon Christian
Linebacker (2009 - 2013)
#34 6-2, 225
Lake View, SC
View Full Profile, and TE Brandon FordBrandon Ford
Tight End (2008 - 2012)
#80 6-4, 240
View Full Profile.
The Jets have appeared interested in several Clemson prospects and it could be a good fit for Boyd.
Jets head coach Rex Ryan has been at a few Clemson practices, a pro day, and the 2014 spring game to watch his son and Clemson wide receiver, Seth Ryan. He also was able to scout several players during that time on Clemson's current prospect pool.
As a side note, The Jets' organization signed former Clemson wide receiver Jacoby Ford earlier in the offseason.
What's your best caption on what Rex Ryan is saying to Dabo Swinney?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits