|Report: 4 Clemson players worked out by Jets|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:10 PM-||
The New York Jets are on Clemson's campus Thursday to workout several former Clemson players according to NFL insider Tony Pauline.
The former Clemson players that are participating include QB Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, RB Roderick McDowellRoderick McDowell
Running Back (2009 - 2013)
#25 5-9, 195
View Full Profile, LB Quandon ChristianQuandon Christian
Linebacker (2009 - 2013)
#34 6-2, 225
Lake View, SC
View Full Profile, and TE Brandon FordBrandon Ford
Tight End (2008 - 2012)
#80 6-4, 240
View Full Profile.
The Jets have appeared interested in several Clemson prospects and it could be a good fit for Boyd.
Jets head coach Rex Ryan has been at a few Clemson practices, a pro day, and the 2014 spring game to watch his son and Clemson wide receiver, Seth Ryan. He also was able to scout several players during that time on Clemson's current prospect pool.
As a side note, The Jets' organization signed former Clemson wide receiver Jacoby Ford earlier in the offseason.
What's your best caption on what Rex Ryan is saying to Dabo Swinney?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- Clemson named regional host for 2016 NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Ben Boulware trolls FSU after Clemson wins ACC Title
- WATCH: Clemson celebrates 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- 19 Clemson students rescued from Kentucky cave
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts