|Quick notes from Swinney teleconference|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, September 1, 2013 6:16 PM||
* Dabo Swinney said that the team has a lot of bumps and bruises but no significant injuries. Said it was a very physical and tough game.
* Robert SmithRobert Smith
#27 5-10, 210
St. George, SC
View Full Profile got banged up, was cramping. Nothing serious though.
* Dabo said that he feels good about DB MacKensie AlexanderMacKensie Alexander
Fr. Defensive Back
#2 5-11, 185
View Full Profile and TE Jordan LeggettJordan Leggett
Fr. Tight End
#16 6-6, 235
View Full Profile being able to play next Saturday.
* Dabo said that Bradley PinionBradley Pinion
#92 6-5, 230
View Full Profile was "awesome" and "ready for the moment."
* Dabo said that Clemson's preparation doesn't change because of the opponent..."we expect to play to a standard."
* Dabo said that defensive line was "incredibly physical and disruptive all night."
* Dabo on the WR play: "We certainly weren't as sharp as we needed to be at wideout, but that's a position I'm not very concerned about."
* Dabo says he was disappointed in the play of WR Martavis Bryant but points to TE Brandon Ford not playing well in opener last season.
* Dabo on fake injuries.."I don't know. I am not worried about all that stuff. I saw that clip. But I don't try to get into second-guessing."
* Dabo on fake injuries.."You are getting into ethical behavior there. If you really aren't injured and have guys do down that gets into ethics of game."
|TigerNet Staff can be reached at email@example.com||
Post your comments
|Discuss this update on the Player Board - Chat about this update in TigerActive Chat|