|Quick notes from Saturday's scrimmage|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, August 17, 2013 12:47 PM||
* Linebacker Spencer ShueySpencer Shuey
#33 6-3, 230
View Full Profile and RB Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile were in yellow jerseys for the scrimmage.
* Freshman safety Jayron KearseJayron Kearse
#20 6-4, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile suffered a separated shoulder in the scrimmage.
* Tigers will start introducing Georgia and the gameplan for the Bulldogs on Monday.
* Robert SmithRobert Smith
#27 5-10, 210
St. George, SC
View Full Profile, Travis BlanksTravis Blanks
So. Defensive Back
#11 6-0, 190
View Full Profile, and MacKensie AlexanderMacKensie Alexander
Fr. Defensive Back
#2 5-11, 185
View Full Profile were also held out of the scrimmage for injuries. Blanks and Smith could have possibly played but were held out.
* Alexander has regressed with the groin injury that he suffered before the start of fall camp. He has not be able to practice much during fall camp.
* Freshman DB Adrian Baker also missed the practice due to injury.
* Dabo Swinney said Rod McDowell has earned the starting RB position for the Georgia game.
* Swinney said that Tyshon Dye was bringing a physical presence to the RB position, but has not been able to practice in about a week.
* Swinney said that freshman DB Jadar Johnson has really been coming on. Swinney also said that another freshman DB Korrin Wiggins will definitely not redshirt this season.
* Morris said the tempo of the offense in fall camp has been the fastest since he has been at Clemson.
|TigerNet Staff can be reached at email@example.com||
Post your comments
|Discuss this update on the Player Board - Chat about this update in TigerActive Chat|