|Quick notes on Mel Kiper's Clemson NFL projections|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, February 6, 2014 10:59 AM-||
ESPN's Mel Kiper during his conference call had the following projections on Clemson players for the upcoming NFL draft:
Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile: Kiper doesn't see Watkins getting past the fifth pick. Maybe down to the tenth pick at the most. Kiper said he could see Watkins drafted by Cleveland.
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile: Kiper projects fifth or sixth round for Tajh Boyd. Kiper said Boyd was helped at Clemson by having a lot of talent surrounding him, but he thinks that Boyd will make a team and be a career backup.
Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile: Kiper projects second or third round for Brandon Thomas. He could play tackle, or end up, "a Pro Bowl guard."
Martavis Bryant: Kiper projects as a third or fourth round pick for Bryant.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game