|Quick notes on Mel Kiper's Clemson NFL projections|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, February 6, 2014 10:59 AM-||
ESPN's Mel Kiper during his conference call had the following projections on Clemson players for the upcoming NFL draft:
Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile: Kiper doesn't see Watkins getting past the fifth pick. Maybe down to the tenth pick at the most. Kiper said he could see Watkins drafted by Cleveland.
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile: Kiper projects fifth or sixth round for Tajh Boyd. Kiper said Boyd was helped at Clemson by having a lot of talent surrounding him, but he thinks that Boyd will make a team and be a career backup.
Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile: Kiper projects second or third round for Brandon Thomas. He could play tackle, or end up, "a Pro Bowl guard."
Martavis Bryant: Kiper projects as a third or fourth round pick for Bryant.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts