|Quick notes on Mel Kiper's Clemson NFL projections|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-02-06 10:59:09.0-||
ESPN's Mel Kiper during his conference call had the following projections on Clemson players for the upcoming NFL draft:
Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile: Kiper doesn't see Watkins getting past the fifth pick. Maybe down to the tenth pick at the most. Kiper said he could see Watkins drafted by Cleveland.
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile: Kiper projects fifth or sixth round for Tajh Boyd. Kiper said Boyd was helped at Clemson by having a lot of talent surrounding him, but he thinks that Boyd will make a team and be a career backup.
Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile: Kiper projects second or third round for Brandon Thomas. He could play tackle, or end up, "a Pro Bowl guard."
Martavis Bryant: Kiper projects as a third or fourth round pick for Bryant.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game