|Quick notes on Mel Kiper's Clemson NFL projections|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, February 6, 2014 10:59 AM||
Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile: Kiper doesn't see Watkins getting past the fifth pick. Maybe down to the tenth pick at the most. Kiper said he could see Watkins drafted by Cleveland.
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile: Kiper projects fifth or sixth round for Tajh Boyd. Kiper said Boyd was helped at Clemson by having a lot of talent surrounding him, but he thinks that Boyd will make a team and be a career backup.
Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile: Kiper projects second or third round for Brandon Thomas. He could play tackle, or end up, "a Pro Bowl guard."
Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
RS Sr. Cornerback
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile: Kiper projects as high as second round for Breeland.
Martavis Bryant: Kiper projects as a third or fourth round pick for Bryant.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson