|Projections on winning against Georgia, FSU, SCar|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, May 30, 2014 10:07 AM||
Fremeau's projections are from using "innovative statistics, intelligent analysis" on his website.
It appears that their statistical model is not that excited about Clemson's 2014 football team.
Projected finish: 8-4 (6-2)
Chance to make playoff: 2 percent
Chance to win ACC: 7 percent
Toughest games: Aug. 30 at Georgia (30 percent chance of winning), Sept. 20 at Florida State (14 percent), Nov. 29 vs. South Carolina (38 percent)
Here is how the website comes up with their projections: "The post-spring FEI projections are a function of five-year program ratings, returning starters, recruiting success and quarterback reliance -- statistical indicators of teams that may take a step forward or a step back next season -- all of which figure prominently into the projection model."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term