|Projecting salaries and signing bonuses for Clemson NFL draftees|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, May 12, 2014 10:49 AM||
According to OverTheCap.com, former Clemson wide receiver Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile is projected to receive a 4-year contract worth almost $20 million by being the 4th overall pick in this year's NFL Draft. Below is the projection for all of Clemson's draft picks.
Rd Overall Pick Signing Bonus 4 Year Total Value Sammy Watkins 1 4 Bills $12,818,620 $19,935,598 Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas Offensive Line (2009 - 2013) #63 6-3, 305 Spartanburg, SC View Full Profile 3 100 49ers $506,016 $2,726,016 Bashaud Breeland 4 102 Redskins $486,000 $2,706,000 Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013) #1 6-5, 200 Calhoun Falls, SC View Full Profile 4 118 Steelers $439,220 $2,659,220 Tajh BoydTajh Boyd Quarterback (2009 - 2013) #10 6-1, 225 Hampton, VA View Full Profile 6 213 Jets $78,680 $2,298,680
Rounds 1 and 2 of the NFL draft are more likely to have their salaries guaranteed. The 4-year minimum base salaries for players drafted this year are $420,000 (Year 1), $510,000 (Year 2), $600,000 (Year 3), $690,000 (Year 4).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"