|Projected NFL contract for Sammy Watkins|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, May 9, 2014 9:21 AM-||
According to spotrac.com, Clemson's Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile' #4th overall slot in the 2014 NFL draft will get him a projected total contract of $19,935,603 with a signing bonus of $12,818,620.
The Bills will have a projected cap space left of $12,622,915 after Watkins' projected 2014 cap hit to the team of $3,624,655.
Last year's #4 pick overall Lane Johnson, got a $19.853 million contract, including a $12.818 million signing bonus up front. He signed for 4 years.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft