|Projected NFL contract for Sammy Watkins|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, May 9, 2014 9:21 AM||
spotrac.com, Clemson's Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile' #4th overall slot in the 2014 NFL draft will get him a projected total contract of $19,935,603 with a signing bonus of $12,818,620.
The Bills will have a projected cap space left of $12,622,915 after Watkins' projected 2014 cap hit to the team of $3,624,655.
Last year's #4 pick overall Lane Johnson, got a $19.853 million contract, including a $12.818 million signing bonus up front. He signed for 4 years.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"