|Projected next NFL contract for C.J. Spiller|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, May 29, 2014 11:33 AM||
Spotrac.com compared Spiller to several NFL running backs in key statistical categories to try to figure out how much he will get paid in his next NFL contract.
Spiller is entering his fifth year of his rookie contract with Bills. In 2015, he has a $2.196 million salary for the final year but he has a player option to void it.
Spiller has been through a complete overhaul offensively in Buffalo, but regardless, his role seemed to change week in and week out. The acquisition of Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile further supplants the Bills true question about Spiller's ability to make consistent game-breaking plays every offensive series, and his numbers have followed suit. His next contract should be consistent with his inconsistency - heavily incentive-based, with an obvious out after 2 years. When factoring in the overall Statistical Prime Percentage of -24.55%, we're left with:
Spotrac's Prediction: 3 years, $12,158,040
Average Salary: $4,052,680
Guaranteed Money: $3,015,776
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"