|Projected next NFL contract for C.J. Spiller|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, May 29, 2014 11:33 AM||
C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile's next contract look like in free agency or if he re-signs with the Buffalo Bills?
Spotrac.com compared Spiller to several NFL running backs in key statistical categories to try to figure out how much he will get paid in his next NFL contract.
Spiller is entering his fifth year of his rookie contract with Bills. In 2015, he has a $2.196 million salary for the final year but he has a player option to void it.
Spiller has been through a complete overhaul offensively in Buffalo, but regardless, his role seemed to change week in and week out. The acquisition of Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile further supplants the Bills true question about Spiller's ability to make consistent game-breaking plays every offensive series, and his numbers have followed suit. His next contract should be consistent with his inconsistency - heavily incentive-based, with an obvious out after 2 years. When factoring in the overall Statistical Prime Percentage of -24.55%, we're left with:
Spotrac's Prediction: 3 years, $12,158,040
Average Salary: $4,052,680
Guaranteed Money: $3,015,776
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley