|Projected next NFL contract for C.J. Spiller|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, May 29, 2014 11:33 AM-||
Spotrac.com compared Spiller to several NFL running backs in key statistical categories to try to figure out how much he will get paid in his next NFL contract.
Spiller is entering his fifth year of his rookie contract with Bills. In 2015, he has a $2.196 million salary for the final year but he has a player option to void it.
Spiller has been through a complete overhaul offensively in Buffalo, but regardless, his role seemed to change week in and week out. The acquisition of Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile further supplants the Bills true question about Spiller's ability to make consistent game-breaking plays every offensive series, and his numbers have followed suit. His next contract should be consistent with his inconsistency - heavily incentive-based, with an obvious out after 2 years. When factoring in the overall Statistical Prime Percentage of -24.55%, we're left with:
Spotrac's Prediction: 3 years, $12,158,040
Average Salary: $4,052,680
Guaranteed Money: $3,015,776
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party