|Projected next NFL contract for C.J. Spiller|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, May 29, 2014 11:33 AM-||
Spotrac.com compared Spiller to several NFL running backs in key statistical categories to try to figure out how much he will get paid in his next NFL contract.
Spiller is entering his fifth year of his rookie contract with Bills. In 2015, he has a $2.196 million salary for the final year but he has a player option to void it.
Spiller has been through a complete overhaul offensively in Buffalo, but regardless, his role seemed to change week in and week out. The acquisition of Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile further supplants the Bills true question about Spiller's ability to make consistent game-breaking plays every offensive series, and his numbers have followed suit. His next contract should be consistent with his inconsistency - heavily incentive-based, with an obvious out after 2 years. When factoring in the overall Statistical Prime Percentage of -24.55%, we're left with:
Spotrac's Prediction: 3 years, $12,158,040
Average Salary: $4,052,680
Guaranteed Money: $3,015,776
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover