|Projected next NFL contract for C.J. Spiller|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, May 29, 2014 11:33 AM||
C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile's next contract look like in free agency or if he re-signs with the Buffalo Bills?
Spotrac.com compared Spiller to several NFL running backs in key statistical categories to try to figure out how much he will get paid in his next NFL contract.
Spiller is entering his fifth year of his rookie contract with Bills. In 2015, he has a $2.196 million salary for the final year but he has a player option to void it.
Spiller has been through a complete overhaul offensively in Buffalo, but regardless, his role seemed to change week in and week out. The acquisition of Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile further supplants the Bills true question about Spiller's ability to make consistent game-breaking plays every offensive series, and his numbers have followed suit. His next contract should be consistent with his inconsistency - heavily incentive-based, with an obvious out after 2 years. When factoring in the overall Statistical Prime Percentage of -24.55%, we're left with:
Spotrac's Prediction: 3 years, $12,158,040
Average Salary: $4,052,680
Guaranteed Money: $3,015,776
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"