|Photo: Watkins shows off his new number for the Bills|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-05-14 21:23:59.0-||
Sammy Watkins said he wore 7 in high school at South Fort Myers in Florida, and then he wore 2 at Clemson so he felt 2 x 7= 14 made sense.
Looks like I will be ordering a #14 Bills jersey for the game room at the house! #7 (HS) x #2 (College) = #14 (NFL) http://t.co/7Nyh6C0FQF— Coach Jeff Scott (@coach_jeffscott) May 14, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Jeopardy question involving Clemson
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- ESPN lists Wilkins as a 2017 Heisman candidate
- Photo: Clemson car racing at Lucas Oil 200
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Clemson announces 2017 Football Gameday Designations
- WATCH: Boulware, Wilkins prank teammates with Sour Patch Kids
- Virginia Tech announces 'Maroon Effect' for 2017 Clemson-VT
- Clemson starter to miss significant time with injury