|Photo: Watkins shows off his new number for the Bills|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-05-14 21:23:59.0-||
Sammy Watkins said he wore 7 in high school at South Fort Myers in Florida, and then he wore 2 at Clemson so he felt 2 x 7= 14 made sense.
Looks like I will be ordering a #14 Bills jersey for the game room at the house! #7 (HS) x #2 (College) = #14 (NFL) http://t.co/7Nyh6C0FQF— Coach Jeff Scott (@coach_jeffscott) May 14, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- Church sign quotes Dabo Swinney
- WATCH: Boulware's emotional speech at Clemson's Championship celebration
- Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance"
- WATCH: Epic Clemson song "It's Natty time"
- Senator wants new license plate to celebrate Clemson's title
- Deshaun Watson will make his MTV debut
- Report: Browns are enamored with Deshaun Watson