|Photo: Watkins shows off his new number for the Bills|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, May 14, 2014 9:23 PM||
Sammy Watkins said he wore 7 in high school at South Fort Myers in Florida, and then he wore 2 at Clemson so he felt 2 x 7= 14 made sense.
Looks like I will be ordering a #14 Bills jersey for the game room at the house! #7 (HS) x #2 (College) = #14 (NFL) http://t.co/7Nyh6C0FQF— Coach Jeff Scott (@coach_jeffscott) May 14, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley