|Photo: Watkins shows off his new number for the Bills|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, May 14, 2014 9:23 PM-||
Sammy Watkins said he wore 7 in high school at South Fort Myers in Florida, and then he wore 2 at Clemson so he felt 2 x 7= 14 made sense.
Looks like I will be ordering a #14 Bills jersey for the game room at the house! #7 (HS) x #2 (College) = #14 (NFL) http://t.co/7Nyh6C0FQF— Coach Jeff Scott (@coach_jeffscott) May 14, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson Hype video "Steps to a National Championship"