|Photo: Watkins shows off his new number for the Bills|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, May 14, 2014 9:23 PM-||
Sammy Watkins said he wore 7 in high school at South Fort Myers in Florida, and then he wore 2 at Clemson so he felt 2 x 7= 14 made sense.
Looks like I will be ordering a #14 Bills jersey for the game room at the house! #7 (HS) x #2 (College) = #14 (NFL) http://t.co/7Nyh6C0FQF— Coach Jeff Scott (@coach_jeffscott) May 14, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft