|Photo: Tajh Boyd supports local family|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, January 21, 2014 1:40 AM||
Video description: While on vacation with her family in May, Carolyn Hendrix began complaining of a stomach ache. The day after she returned home, her parents, Jeff and Kathryn Hendrix, took her to her pediatrician who, suspecting appendicitis, sent her for a CT scan. The scan revealed a cancerous tumor around her rib (11 and 12) and pushing against the liver and kidney. The tumor was later diagnosed as Ewings Sarcoma, a rare form of bone cancer that occurs either in or around the bones.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure