|Photo: Tajh Boyd supports local family|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, January 21, 2014 1:40 AM-||
Video description: While on vacation with her family in May, Carolyn Hendrix began complaining of a stomach ache. The day after she returned home, her parents, Jeff and Kathryn Hendrix, took her to her pediatrician who, suspecting appendicitis, sent her for a CT scan. The scan revealed a cancerous tumor around her rib (11 and 12) and pushing against the liver and kidney. The tumor was later diagnosed as Ewings Sarcoma, a rare form of bone cancer that occurs either in or around the bones.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson