|Photo: Tajh Boyd supports local family|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, January 21, 2014 1:40 AM||
Video description: While on vacation with her family in May, Carolyn Hendrix began complaining of a stomach ache. The day after she returned home, her parents, Jeff and Kathryn Hendrix, took her to her pediatrician who, suspecting appendicitis, sent her for a CT scan. The scan revealed a cancerous tumor around her rib (11 and 12) and pushing against the liver and kidney. The tumor was later diagnosed as Ewings Sarcoma, a rare form of bone cancer that occurs either in or around the bones.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI