|Photo: Sammy Watkins throws out first pitch|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:17 AM-||
Former Clemson standout Sammy Watkins was on hand at the Rochester Red Wings baseball game on Monday to sign autographs and throw out the ceremonial first pitch.
The Red Wings are the Triple-A affiliate of the Minnesota Twins organization.
Watkins told buffalobills.com: “At first I told myself I was going to throw it as hard as I can. And then I came out and said nah, I’m just going to get it there, try to strike him out.”
ICYMI: Here is 50 cent's (Curtis Jackson) horrific first pitch for the New York Mets earlier in the year.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- Schmidt leads Tigers to series win over Irish
- Clemson earns 6th seed in 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts