|Photo: Sammy Watkins throws out first pitch|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:17 AM||
Former Clemson standout Sammy Watkins was on hand at the Rochester Red Wings baseball game on Monday to sign autographs and throw out the ceremonial first pitch.
The Red Wings are the Triple-A affiliate of the Minnesota Twins organization.
Watkins told buffalobills.com: “At first I told myself I was going to throw it as hard as I can. And then I came out and said nah, I’m just going to get it there, try to strike him out.”
ICYMI: Here is 50 cent's (Curtis Jackson) horrific first pitch for the New York Mets earlier in the year.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Swinney statement on Watson surgery, Oklahoma
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Mel Kiper's take on Vic Beasley
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains