|Photo: Sammy Watkins throws out first pitch|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:17 AM-||
Former Clemson standout Sammy Watkins was on hand at the Rochester Red Wings baseball game on Monday to sign autographs and throw out the ceremonial first pitch.
The Red Wings are the Triple-A affiliate of the Minnesota Twins organization.
Watkins told buffalobills.com: “At first I told myself I was going to throw it as hard as I can. And then I came out and said nah, I’m just going to get it there, try to strike him out.”
ICYMI: Here is 50 cent's (Curtis Jackson) horrific first pitch for the New York Mets earlier in the year.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft