|Photo: Sammy Watkins throws out first pitch|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:17 AM||
Former Clemson standout Sammy Watkins was on hand at the Rochester Red Wings baseball game on Monday to sign autographs and throw out the ceremonial first pitch.
The Red Wings are the Triple-A affiliate of the Minnesota Twins organization.
Watkins told buffalobills.com: “At first I told myself I was going to throw it as hard as I can. And then I came out and said nah, I’m just going to get it there, try to strike him out.”
ICYMI: Here is 50 cent's (Curtis Jackson) horrific first pitch for the New York Mets earlier in the year.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies