|Photo: Sammy Watkins throws out first pitch|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:17 AM-||
Former Clemson standout Sammy Watkins was on hand at the Rochester Red Wings baseball game on Monday to sign autographs and throw out the ceremonial first pitch.
The Red Wings are the Triple-A affiliate of the Minnesota Twins organization.
Watkins told buffalobills.com: “At first I told myself I was going to throw it as hard as I can. And then I came out and said nah, I’m just going to get it there, try to strike him out.”
ICYMI: Here is 50 cent's (Curtis Jackson) horrific first pitch for the New York Mets earlier in the year.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game