|Photo: Rodriguez with Clemson flag at World Cup|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:26 AM||
Daniel RodriguezDaniel Rodriguez
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#83 5-8, 175
View Full Profile (@danielrod88) June 17, 2014
US-Ghana game gets 11 million viewers. Clemson-Ohio St Orange Bowl got 11.4 million (H/T @austinkarp)— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) June 17, 2014
In case you missed it, here is ESPN's commercials for the USA National team going into the 2014 World Cup.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"