|Photo: Rodriguez with Clemson flag at World Cup|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:26 AM-||
Daniel RodriguezDaniel Rodriguez
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#83 5-8, 175
View Full Profile (@danielrod88) June 17, 2014
US-Ghana game gets 11 million viewers. Clemson-Ohio St Orange Bowl got 11.4 million (H/T @austinkarp)— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) June 17, 2014
In case you missed it, here is ESPN's commercials for the USA National team going into the 2014 World Cup.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson