|Photo: Rodriguez with Clemson flag at World Cup|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:26 AM-||
Daniel RodriguezDaniel Rodriguez
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#83 5-8, 175
View Full Profile (@danielrod88) June 17, 2014
US-Ghana game gets 11 million viewers. Clemson-Ohio St Orange Bowl got 11.4 million (H/T @austinkarp)— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) June 17, 2014
In case you missed it, here is ESPN's commercials for the USA National team going into the 2014 World Cup.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits