TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|Photo: Rodriguez with Clemson flag at World Cup|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-06-17 09:26:32.0-||
Daniel RodriguezDaniel Rodriguez
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#83 5-8, 175
View Full Profile (@danielrod88) June 17, 2014
US-Ghana game gets 11 million viewers. Clemson-Ohio St Orange Bowl got 11.4 million (H/T @austinkarp)— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) June 17, 2014
In case you missed it, here is ESPN's commercials for the USA National team going into the 2014 World Cup.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Young Clemson fan writes letter to Brad Brownell