|Photo: Rodriguez with Clemson flag at World Cup|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:26 AM||
Daniel RodriguezDaniel Rodriguez
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#83 5-8, 175
View Full Profile (@danielrod88) June 17, 2014
US-Ghana game gets 11 million viewers. Clemson-Ohio St Orange Bowl got 11.4 million (H/T @austinkarp)— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) June 17, 2014
In case you missed it, here is ESPN's commercials for the USA National team going into the 2014 World Cup.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"