|Photo: Repainting letters in Death Valley|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-05-23 08:32:57.0-||
The official Clemson facilities twitter account posted a photo of Death Valley's upper deck letters currently being re-painted for the upcoming season.
Death Valley's south upper deck was added in 1978 and the north upper deck was added following the 1982 season.
Just to give you an idea of the size on those letters that's 4 grown men that look like specks in the S. pic.twitter.com/JqNleVaEmM— Clemson Facilities (@CUAthFacilities) May 23, 2014
Repainting the letters in the upper deck is our idea of summer fun. pic.twitter.com/nxrvwaoMJK— Clemson Facilities (@CUAthFacilities) May 20, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home