|Photo: Repainting letters in Death Valley|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, May 23, 2014 8:32 AM-||
The official Clemson facilities twitter account posted a photo of Death Valley's upper deck letters currently being re-painted for the upcoming season.
Death Valley's south upper deck was added in 1978 and the north upper deck was added following the 1982 season.
Just to give you an idea of the size on those letters that's 4 grown men that look like specks in the S. pic.twitter.com/JqNleVaEmM— Clemson Facilities (@CUAthFacilities) May 23, 2014
Repainting the letters in the upper deck is our idea of summer fun. pic.twitter.com/nxrvwaoMJK— Clemson Facilities (@CUAthFacilities) May 20, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game