|Photo: Daniel Rodriguez new book cover|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, April 24, 2014 8:44 AM||
Purple heart recipient and Clemson wide receiver Daniel RodriguezDaniel Rodriguez
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#83 5-8, 175
View Full Profile has a new autobiography coming out called “Rise: An Epic Story of a Soldier, His Dream, and a Promise Kept."
The book is coming out on 10/7/14 and now available for pre-order on Amazon.com.
The Book Description says that it is - The epic story of Daniel Rodriguez, a soldier who fought in one of the bloodiest battles in Afghanistan, and against all odds, lived to pursue his dream of playing Division 1 college football.
Here is the new cover art for it below.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement