|Photo: Clemson car racing at Lucas Oil 200|
|Assoc. Editor - 2017-02-15 13:23:36.0-||
Clemson Football won their first National Championship since 1981 and there has been a myriad of different ways that fans and companies have celebrated the historic win.
The latest honor for the Tigers is that Fast Track Racing driver Ed Pompa will be in the driver seat of a custom Clemson paint scheme for the Lucas Oil 200 at the Daytona Int'l Speedway this weekend on Fox Sports One.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season