|Photo: Clemson car racing at Lucas Oil 200|
|Assoc. Editor - 2017-02-15 13:23:36.0-||
Clemson Football won their first National Championship since 1981 and there has been a myriad of different ways that fans and companies have celebrated the historic win.
The latest honor for the Tigers is that Fast Track Racing driver Ed Pompa will be in the driver seat of a custom Clemson paint scheme for the Lucas Oil 200 at the Daytona Int'l Speedway this weekend on Fox Sports One.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"