|Photo: Clemson Prototype Shoulder Pads|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, April 4, 2014 11:08 AM-||
The official Clemson Equipment twitter account posted a picture Friday morning of some cool prototype shoulder pads that the Clemson football team might be using in the future.
The shoulder pad technology is very new, and there appears to be little information on the Internet about it. Over the last 15 years, football shoulder pads have become lighter by as much as 50 percent.
Instagram description: New age in shoulder pad tech. Think outside the box. #prototype #CLEMSON #stateoftheart (Pic courtesy: Clemson Equipment twitter)
Football shoulder pads have come a long way since the 1930's. (Image from Sports Memorabilia Museum)
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- No. 3 Clemson tops No. 24 South Carolina
- Swinney discusses the 'nap room' with Jim Rome
- Bryant responds to Stephen A Smith: Don't judge me