|Photo: Clemson Dog takes Friday Solid Orange very seriously|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, May 16, 2014 12:41 PM-||
The official IPTAY twitter account posted a picture of this unique and die-hard Clemson dog named Dill that visited Clemson on Friday afternoon.
Do you or your pet have your Friday orange on like this Clemson dog?
Here's another photo, from ESPN reporter Gerry Hamilton:
Finally, here is a picture of Dill with Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney.
Tigger came by to see our Head Coach today pic.twitter.com/wtWWPTIgJ8— Michael Reed (@ClemsonTigersDB) May 16, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Clemson donor gives $2.5 million to athletics
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Phil Steele's Preseason Poll