|Photo: Clemson Dog takes Friday Solid Orange very seriously|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, May 16, 2014 12:41 PM||
The official IPTAY twitter account posted a picture of this unique and die-hard Clemson dog named Dill that visited Clemson on Friday afternoon.
Do you or your pet have your Friday orange on like this Clemson dog?
Here's another photo, from ESPN reporter Gerry Hamilton:
Finally, here is a picture of Dill with Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney.
Tigger came by to see our Head Coach today pic.twitter.com/wtWWPTIgJ8— Michael Reed (@ClemsonTigersDB) May 16, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Vic Beasley impressive on the Bench Press
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach