|Photo: Clemson Dog takes Friday Solid Orange very seriously|
|Associate Editor - Friday, May 16, 2014 12:41 PM-||
The official IPTAY twitter account posted a picture of this unique and die-hard Clemson dog named Dill that visited Clemson on Friday afternoon.
Do you or your pet have your Friday orange on like this Clemson dog?
Here's another photo, from ESPN reporter Gerry Hamilton:
Finally, here is a picture of Dill with Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney.
Tigger came by to see our Head Coach today pic.twitter.com/wtWWPTIgJ8— Michael Reed (@ClemsonTigersDB) May 16, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-Notre Dame
- Notre Dame CB on Watson: “I don’t think he’s a top five quarterback"
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- Swinney on ND game: "I couldn't get Jesus tickets"
- WATCH: Clemson vs Notre Dame Hype Video
- WATCH: Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson-ND
- ESPN reporters are All-In on Clemson over ND