|Photo: Clemson Dog takes Friday Solid Orange very seriously|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, May 16, 2014 12:41 PM-||
The official IPTAY twitter account posted a picture of this unique and die-hard Clemson dog named Dill that visited Clemson on Friday afternoon.
Do you or your pet have your Friday orange on like this Clemson dog?
Here's another photo, from ESPN reporter Gerry Hamilton:
Finally, here is a picture of Dill with Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney.
Tigger came by to see our Head Coach today pic.twitter.com/wtWWPTIgJ8— Michael Reed (@ClemsonTigersDB) May 16, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits