|Photo: Clemson Dog takes Friday Solid Orange very seriously|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-05-16 12:41:11.0-||
The official IPTAY twitter account posted a picture of this unique and die-hard Clemson dog named Dill that visited Clemson on Friday afternoon.
Do you or your pet have your Friday orange on like this Clemson dog?
Here's another photo, from ESPN reporter Gerry Hamilton:
Finally, here is a picture of Dill with Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney.
Tigger came by to see our Head Coach today pic.twitter.com/wtWWPTIgJ8— Michael Reed (@ClemsonTigersDB) May 16, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State