|Photo: ACC Bat Dog|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, May 23, 2014 9:35 AM-||
The ACC has a bat dog for the 2014 ACC tournament. Yes you saw that right. She fetches sticks AKA baseball bats during the games.
The dog is named Miss Babe, a canine employee from the Greensboro Grasshoppers - the Marlins Single-A affiliate team.
She has had one official career ejection from working games as she once "did her business" near a pitcher's mound.
So the ACC Baseball Tournament is fantastic. pic.twitter.com/qzixyBUZoW— Matt Clapp (@sharapovasthigh) May 23, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs