|Photo: ACC Bat Dog|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, May 23, 2014 9:35 AM||
The ACC has a bat dog for the 2014 ACC tournament. Yes you saw that right. She fetches sticks AKA baseball bats during the games.
The dog is named Miss Babe, a canine employee from the Greensboro Grasshoppers - the Marlins Single-A affiliate team.
She has had one official career ejection from working games as she once "did her business" near a pitcher's mound.
So the ACC Baseball Tournament is fantastic. pic.twitter.com/qzixyBUZoW— Matt Clapp (@sharapovasthigh) May 23, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Swinney says Peake fastest Clemson WR since Jacoby Ford