|Photo: ACC Bat Dog|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, May 23, 2014 9:35 AM||
The ACC has a bat dog for the 2014 ACC tournament. Yes you saw that right. She fetches sticks AKA baseball bats during the games.
The dog is named Miss Babe, a canine employee from the Greensboro Grasshoppers - the Marlins Single-A affiliate team.
She has had one official career ejection from working games as she once "did her business" near a pitcher's mound.
So the ACC Baseball Tournament is fantastic. pic.twitter.com/qzixyBUZoW— Matt Clapp (@sharapovasthigh) May 23, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Morris on playing Watson against South Carolina