|Photo: ACC Bat Dog|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, May 23, 2014 9:35 AM-||
The ACC has a bat dog for the 2014 ACC tournament. Yes you saw that right. She fetches sticks AKA baseball bats during the games.
The dog is named Miss Babe, a canine employee from the Greensboro Grasshoppers - the Marlins Single-A affiliate team.
She has had one official career ejection from working games as she once "did her business" near a pitcher's mound.
So the ACC Baseball Tournament is fantastic. pic.twitter.com/qzixyBUZoW— Matt Clapp (@sharapovasthigh) May 23, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama