|Photo: ACC Bat Dog|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, May 23, 2014 9:35 AM-||
The ACC has a bat dog for the 2014 ACC tournament. Yes you saw that right. She fetches sticks AKA baseball bats during the games.
The dog is named Miss Babe, a canine employee from the Greensboro Grasshoppers - the Marlins Single-A affiliate team.
She has had one official career ejection from working games as she once "did her business" near a pitcher's mound.
So the ACC Baseball Tournament is fantastic. pic.twitter.com/qzixyBUZoW— Matt Clapp (@sharapovasthigh) May 23, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016