|Photo: 2014 Clemson Jersey with new ACC logo|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, May 29, 2014 3:04 PM||
The official Clemson Football twitter account tweeted a picture on Thursday of Clemson football uniforms that have the new ACC logos on them for the upcoming season.
The different ACC logo is part of the new ACC branding with the addition of Syracuse, Pittsburgh and Louisville.
ACC commissioner John Swofford said the following about the new logo: “The ACC is well-positioned for many future successes and we are pleased with our new branding that reflects our limitless potential,” Commissioner John Swofford said. “The new, contemporary look modernizes and energizes the ACC mark, and, at the same time, still reflects the league’s history and rich tradition.”
Photo courtesy: Clemson Football Twitter
In contrast, here is a picture of Tajh Boyd's jersey with the old-school ACC lettering.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin