|Photo: 2014 Clemson Jersey with new ACC logo|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-05-29 15:04:21.0-||
The official Clemson Football twitter account tweeted a picture on Thursday of Clemson football uniforms that have the new ACC logos on them for the upcoming season.
The different ACC logo is part of the new ACC branding with the addition of Syracuse, Pittsburgh and Louisville.
ACC commissioner John Swofford said the following about the new logo: “The ACC is well-positioned for many future successes and we are pleased with our new branding that reflects our limitless potential,” Commissioner John Swofford said. “The new, contemporary look modernizes and energizes the ACC mark, and, at the same time, still reflects the league’s history and rich tradition.”
Photo courtesy: Clemson Football Twitter
In contrast, here is a picture of Tajh Boyd's jersey with the old-school ACC lettering.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Young Clemson fan writes letter to Brad Brownell