|Photo: 2014 Clemson Jersey with new ACC logo|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, May 29, 2014 3:04 PM||
The official Clemson Football twitter account tweeted a picture on Thursday of Clemson football uniforms that have the new ACC logos on them for the upcoming season.
The different ACC logo is part of the new ACC branding with the addition of Syracuse, Pittsburgh and Louisville.
ACC commissioner John Swofford said the following about the new logo: “The ACC is well-positioned for many future successes and we are pleased with our new branding that reflects our limitless potential,” Commissioner John Swofford said. “The new, contemporary look modernizes and energizes the ACC mark, and, at the same time, still reflects the league’s history and rich tradition.”
Photo courtesy: Clemson Football Twitter
In contrast, here is a picture of Tajh Boyd's jersey with the old-school ACC lettering.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking