|Photo: 2014 Clemson Jersey with new ACC logo|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-05-29 15:04:21.0-||
The official Clemson Football twitter account tweeted a picture on Thursday of Clemson football uniforms that have the new ACC logos on them for the upcoming season.
The different ACC logo is part of the new ACC branding with the addition of Syracuse, Pittsburgh and Louisville.
ACC commissioner John Swofford said the following about the new logo: “The ACC is well-positioned for many future successes and we are pleased with our new branding that reflects our limitless potential,” Commissioner John Swofford said. “The new, contemporary look modernizes and energizes the ACC mark, and, at the same time, still reflects the league’s history and rich tradition.”
Photo courtesy: Clemson Football Twitter
In contrast, here is a picture of Tajh Boyd's jersey with the old-school ACC lettering.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game