|Photo: 2014 Clemson Jersey with new ACC logo|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, May 29, 2014 3:04 PM-||
The official Clemson Football twitter account tweeted a picture on Thursday of Clemson football uniforms that have the new ACC logos on them for the upcoming season.
The different ACC logo is part of the new ACC branding with the addition of Syracuse, Pittsburgh and Louisville.
ACC commissioner John Swofford said the following about the new logo: “The ACC is well-positioned for many future successes and we are pleased with our new branding that reflects our limitless potential,” Commissioner John Swofford said. “The new, contemporary look modernizes and energizes the ACC mark, and, at the same time, still reflects the league’s history and rich tradition.”
Photo courtesy: Clemson Football Twitter
In contrast, here is a picture of Tajh Boyd's jersey with the old-school ACC lettering.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner