|Peake back at practice, talks about health of his knee|
|by Nikki Steele - Staff Writer - Monday, August 18, 2014 12:56 PM||
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 204
View Full Profile missed most of the 2013 season with a torn ACL and reinjured his knee, tearing the meniscus, the day before fall camp opened. Peake had minor surgery to repair the meniscus in early August and has spent the last two weeks rehabbing his knee.
The Moore (SC) Dorman product returned to the practice field at full speed for the first time Monday morning. He said it felt good to finally be back on the field with his teammates.
“It feels good. I got a little taste of it during the summer, but it’s been about a year since I’ve been out there with my teammates,” Peake told the media. “It feels really good to be back out there.”
Although his knee isn’t 100-percent quite yet, Peake feels confident that he can do anything asked of him by the coaches.
“I feel good. I’m not far from 100-percent but it will come,” Peake said. “I feel like I’ve still got my same speed and can cut the same. I’m just getting the little stuff taken care of with treatment. There is no hesitation at all. My knee feels nice and strong.”
|Send Feedback to Nikki Steele: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Clemson-SC game has an official name
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Swinney gives update on Watson on his call-in show
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Morris on playing Watson against South Carolina