|Pagano's (HS) field replacement is delayed again|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:45 AM||
His former stomping crowd - Moanalua High has had a field replacement project that has been delayed two more years after permit issues. The athletic field is in need of an upgrade because of the many bad spots on the field causing potential injury for student-athletes.
Scott PaganoScott Pagano
RS Fr. Defensive Tackle
#56 6-4, 280
View Full Profile, a 2013 graduate and former Moanalua football player who now plays for Clemson University, is frustrated that two years of permit delays mean students had to keep using this troubled field much longer than they should have. If the project was completed on time, he would have had a new field his senior year.
"Just playing on it every day for practice and games was always tough because there were so many potholes and ditches, people just got injured a lot," Pagano said.
Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson