|Pagano's (HS) field replacement is delayed again|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:45 AM||
His former stomping crowd - Moanalua High has had a field replacement project that has been delayed two more years after permit issues. The athletic field is in need of an upgrade because of the many bad spots on the field causing potential injury for student-athletes.
Scott PaganoScott Pagano
RS Fr. Defensive Tackle
#56 6-4, 280
View Full Profile, a 2013 graduate and former Moanalua football player who now plays for Clemson University, is frustrated that two years of permit delays mean students had to keep using this troubled field much longer than they should have. If the project was completed on time, he would have had a new field his senior year.
"Just playing on it every day for practice and games was always tough because there were so many potholes and ditches, people just got injured a lot," Pagano said.
Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec