|Pagano's (HS) field replacement is delayed again|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:45 AM||
His former stomping crowd - Moanalua High has had a field replacement project that has been delayed two more years after permit issues. The athletic field is in need of an upgrade because of the many bad spots on the field causing potential injury for student-athletes.
Scott PaganoScott Pagano
RS Fr. Defensive Tackle
#56 6-4, 280
View Full Profile, a 2013 graduate and former Moanalua football player who now plays for Clemson University, is frustrated that two years of permit delays mean students had to keep using this troubled field much longer than they should have. If the project was completed on time, he would have had a new field his senior year.
"Just playing on it every day for practice and games was always tough because there were so many potholes and ditches, people just got injured a lot," Pagano said.
Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach
- Garry Peters' NFL combine update
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB