|Opponent: Braxton Miller to have surgery due to injury in Orange Bowl|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, February 21, 2014 10:46 AM||
Ohio State QB Braxton Miller will have surgery Friday on his throwing shoulder according to multiple reports. He is expected to be ready to participate in his teams' spring practice.
His throwing shoulder was hurt during the first half of the Orange Bowl against Clemson. “I don't know what happened,” Miller said of the first hit. “I landed on my elbow, but it shot right up to my shoulder. It was hurting real bad.”
Clemson's defense was able to sack Miller five times in the 2014 Orange Bowl.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Ulric Jones apologizes to Watson, Clemson fanbase
- Game Times Announced for Clemson Football's First 3 Games
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- 2015 ACC Baseball Championship Bracket Announced
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds