|Opponent: Braxton Miller to have surgery due to injury in Orange Bowl|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, February 21, 2014 10:46 AM-||
Ohio State QB Braxton Miller will have surgery Friday on his throwing shoulder according to multiple reports. He is expected to be ready to participate in his teams' spring practice.
His throwing shoulder was hurt during the first half of the Orange Bowl against Clemson. “I don't know what happened,” Miller said of the first hit. “I landed on my elbow, but it shot right up to my shoulder. It was hurting real bad.”
Clemson's defense was able to sack Miller five times in the 2014 Orange Bowl.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win