|Opponent: Braxton Miller to have surgery due to injury in Orange Bowl|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, February 21, 2014 10:46 AM-||
Ohio State QB Braxton Miller will have surgery Friday on his throwing shoulder according to multiple reports. He is expected to be ready to participate in his teams' spring practice.
His throwing shoulder was hurt during the first half of the Orange Bowl against Clemson. “I don't know what happened,” Miller said of the first hit. “I landed on my elbow, but it shot right up to my shoulder. It was hurting real bad.”
Clemson's defense was able to sack Miller five times in the 2014 Orange Bowl.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- ESPN announcers for ACC Championship game
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- Capital One Orange Bowl is sold out
- Watson surges in latest ESPN Heisman Watch