|Opponent: Braxton Miller to have surgery due to injury in Orange Bowl|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, February 21, 2014 10:46 AM||
Ohio State QB Braxton Miller will have surgery Friday on his throwing shoulder according to multiple reports. He is expected to be ready to participate in his teams' spring practice.
His throwing shoulder was hurt during the first half of the Orange Bowl against Clemson. “I don't know what happened,” Miller said of the first hit. “I landed on my elbow, but it shot right up to my shoulder. It was hurting real bad.”
Clemson's defense was able to sack Miller five times in the 2014 Orange Bowl.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Swinney statement on Watson surgery, Oklahoma
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Mel Kiper's take on Vic Beasley
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains