|Opponent: Braxton Miller to have surgery due to injury in Orange Bowl|
|Associate Editor - Friday, February 21, 2014 10:46 AM-||
Ohio State QB Braxton Miller will have surgery Friday on his throwing shoulder according to multiple reports. He is expected to be ready to participate in his teams' spring practice.
His throwing shoulder was hurt during the first half of the Orange Bowl against Clemson. “I don't know what happened,” Miller said of the first hit. “I landed on my elbow, but it shot right up to my shoulder. It was hurting real bad.”
Clemson's defense was able to sack Miller five times in the 2014 Orange Bowl.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Bryant dealing with issues outside of football
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Photo: Clemson scoreboard has a new look
- Swinney says he has a clear No.2 quarterback
- Tony Steward suffers knee injury against Steelers
- Former Clemson DE suffers knee injury
- WATCH: Nuk Hopkins with amazing one-handed catch