|Odds set on Watkins to be NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-05-12 12:56:43.0-||
Bovada has set the odds for Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile to be the NFL offensive player of the year at 4/1. The sports betting site also has the over/under on Watkins TD catches for the season at 5 and yards for the season at 750.5.
2014 Offensive Rookie of the Year - Odds to Win
Mike Evans 3/1
Sammy Watkins 4/1
Johnny Manziel 15/2
Kelvin Benjamin 12/1
Marqise Lee 12/1
Teddy Bridgewater 12/1
Bishop Stankey 15/1
Jordan Matthews 16/1
Odell Beckham 16/1
Sammy Watkins - Total Receiving Yards in the 2014 Regular Season - 750½
Sammy Watkins - Total Receiving TD's in the 2014 Regular Season - 5
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home