|Odds set on Watkins to be NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, May 12, 2014 12:56 PM-||
Bovada has set the odds for Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile to be the NFL offensive player of the year at 4/1. The sports betting site also has the over/under on Watkins TD catches for the season at 5 and yards for the season at 750.5.
2014 Offensive Rookie of the Year - Odds to Win
Mike Evans 3/1
Sammy Watkins 4/1
Johnny Manziel 15/2
Kelvin Benjamin 12/1
Marqise Lee 12/1
Teddy Bridgewater 12/1
Bishop Stankey 15/1
Jordan Matthews 16/1
Odell Beckham 16/1
Sammy Watkins - Total Receiving Yards in the 2014 Regular Season - 750½
Sammy Watkins - Total Receiving TD's in the 2014 Regular Season - 5
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks