|Nuk Hopkins ranked #2 best hands in the NFL|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 5:22 PM||
Former Clemson wide receiver Nuk Hopkins only dropped 1 pass out of 53 catchable balls last season according to Pro Football Focus. That was the second best percentage of all NFL wide-outs. Watch out when Hopkins gets a more solid quarterback for the Texans.
First on the list was pro-bowler Larry Fitzgerald who only dropped 1 pass out of 83 total catchable passes. The worst drop rate of any wide receiver in the NFL was Davone Bess; who dropped 14 out of 56 catchable passes (25%).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- McCloud makes freshman mistake before Thursday's scrimmage
- Ammon Lakip suspended multiple games
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- True Freshman TE creating a buzz at Fall camp
- Elliott breaks down pecking order at running back