|Nuk Hopkins grades his season a C|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-12-11 09:24:31.0-||
Former Clemson WR Nuk Hopkins' is a little disappointed by the Texan's performance and the season that he has had so far.
Hopkins' season stats total 44 receptions for 707 yards and two touchdowns.
“I’m a hard critiquer of myself, man, and my team success isn’t well right now and that’s first,” Hopkins said. “I’m going to have to give myself a ‘C’.”
Despite a mediocre year by his own standards, Hopkins is not losing confidence in his ability. He knows that the NFL is a tough league, but he also knows where his strengths lie.
“In the NFL you’re not going to get too much separation from defensive backs, you know, unless you run a double move or something like that,” Hopkins said about his ability to dominate in the air. “You have to make tough catches in tough situations and my mind set is no matter where the defender is the ball is mine.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season