|No. 14 Tigers Host Bulldogs on Tuesday Night|
CLEMSON, S.C. - The Tigers conclude the home-and-home series against Georgia on Tuesday night.
• Who - Georgia (18-13-1) vs. Clemson (20-11)
• Rankings - UGA - NR; CU - No. 14 BA, No. 22 CB, No. 14 USA
• When - Tuesday (6:30 p.m.)
• Where - Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore Stadium)
• Watch - CSS, ESPN3
• Listen - TigerCast, Clemson Tiger Sports Network
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - Twitter/Instagram (@ClemsonBaseball)
• Tickets - ClemsonTigers.com, 1-800-CLEMSON
• Overall Record - Georgia leads 119-104-2 (1900-2014)
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 55-48-2 (1901-2013)
• Clemson fell twice in three games against NC State at home from Saturday to Monday.
• The Tigers are averaging 6.7 runs per game and hitting .295 with a .364 on-base percentage and 57 stolen bases.
• The pitching staff has a 4.11 ERA, .246 opponents’ batting average and 2.25 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .959.
• Georgia is led by first-year Head Coach Scott Stricklin.
• The Bulldogs won two of three games at Missouri over the weekend. They are hitting .265 and have a 4.09 ERA and .971 fielding percentage.
• Conor Welton is hitting .318, while Hunter Cole is batting .313 with a team-high 12 doubles.
• Clemson is 17-2 when outhitting its opponent and 2-8 when getting outhit.
• Clemson leads the ACC in batting average (.295).
• Tyler SlatonTyler Slaton
#18 5-7, 200
View Full Profile had reached base safely in 15 consecutive games.
• Clemson is in third place in the ACC Atlantic Division standings with a 9-5 league mark behind Florida State (13-2) and Wake Forest (10-5).
• In the overall ACC standings, Clemson is in fifth place behind Florida State, Virginia (12-3), Miami (Fla.) (11-4) and Wake Forest.
• Sophomore righthander Clate SchmidtClate Schmidt
So. RH Pitcher
#32 6-1, 190
View Full Profile has had a decision in nine games this season.
• He has a 4-5 record, but has a solid 3.92 ERA and .257 opponents’ batting average in 13 appearances (three starts).
• He has not allowed a home run thanks to 60 groundball outs compared to just 13 flyball outs.
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- WATCH: Epic Clemson song "It's Natty time"
- Deshaun Watson will make his MTV debut
- Report: Browns are enamored with Deshaun Watson
- Senator wants new license plate to celebrate Clemson's title
- Watson ranked #1 in ESPN's 2016 Top 50
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-Ohio State
- Boulware gets National Championship tattoo