|Nnoko had surgery to repair a torn meniscus|
|Wednesday, May 14, 2014 10:40 PM-||
Clemson head coach Brad Brownell said on Wednesday night at Greenville's Prowl and Growl that junior center Landry NnokoLandry Nnoko
#35 6-10, 245
View Full Profile is recovering from surgery to repair a torn meniscus that he suffered during the season.
“Everything seems fine. It was a little bigger tear than what we originally thought, but the doctors did a great job,” Brownell said of Nnoko’s injury. “Like everything, it’s just going to take time. You just have to sit back and give him some time to heal. We’d love to get him back out on the court, but we know that it’s going to be some point in June. We’ll just have to wait and be patient.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-Notre Dame
- Notre Dame CB on Watson: “I don’t think he’s a top five quarterback"
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- Swinney on ND game: "I couldn't get Jesus tickets"
- WATCH: Clemson vs Notre Dame Hype Video
- WATCH: Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson-ND
- ESPN reporters are All-In on Clemson over ND