|Nnoko had surgery to repair a torn meniscus|
|Wednesday, May 14, 2014 10:40 PM-||
Clemson head coach Brad Brownell said on Wednesday night at Greenville's Prowl and Growl that junior center Landry NnokoLandry Nnoko
#35 6-10, 245
View Full Profile is recovering from surgery to repair a torn meniscus that he suffered during the season.
“Everything seems fine. It was a little bigger tear than what we originally thought, but the doctors did a great job,” Brownell said of Nnoko’s injury. “Like everything, it’s just going to take time. You just have to sit back and give him some time to heal. We’d love to get him back out on the court, but we know that it’s going to be some point in June. We’ll just have to wait and be patient.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft