|Nnoko had surgery to repair a torn meniscus|
|Wednesday, May 14, 2014 10:40 PM-||
Clemson head coach Brad Brownell said on Wednesday night at Greenville's Prowl and Growl that junior center Landry NnokoLandry Nnoko
#35 6-10, 245
View Full Profile is recovering from surgery to repair a torn meniscus that he suffered during the season.
“Everything seems fine. It was a little bigger tear than what we originally thought, but the doctors did a great job,” Brownell said of Nnoko’s injury. “Like everything, it’s just going to take time. You just have to sit back and give him some time to heal. We’d love to get him back out on the court, but we know that it’s going to be some point in June. We’ll just have to wait and be patient.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits