|Nnoko had surgery to repair a torn meniscus|
|Wednesday, May 14, 2014 10:40 PM-||
Clemson head coach Brad Brownell said on Wednesday night at Greenville's Prowl and Growl that junior center Landry NnokoLandry Nnoko
#35 6-10, 245
View Full Profile is recovering from surgery to repair a torn meniscus that he suffered during the season.
“Everything seems fine. It was a little bigger tear than what we originally thought, but the doctors did a great job,” Brownell said of Nnoko’s injury. “Like everything, it’s just going to take time. You just have to sit back and give him some time to heal. We’d love to get him back out on the court, but we know that it’s going to be some point in June. We’ll just have to wait and be patient.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- No. 3 Clemson tops No. 24 South Carolina
- Swinney discusses the 'nap room' with Jim Rome
- Bryant responds to Stephen A Smith: Don't judge me