TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|NFL.com analyst talks Vic Beasley|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-06-01 10:43:56.0-||
Explosive first-step quickness is one of the traits scouts covet in edge rushers. Thus, Beasley's lightning quick "get-off" has piqued the interest of scouts looking for a dominant defender off the edge. The Clemson standout racked up 13 sacks, 23 tackles for loss and six PBUs, while exhibiting exceptional athleticism and burst off the edge. Additionally, he impressed evaluators with his ability to rush from a three-point stance or stand-up position off the edge. As a result, defensive coaches favoring a 3-4 scheme will rank him near the top of the charts as a potential hybrid rusher at the next level. If Beasley can make significant strides as a run defender, he is capable of making a big rise up the charts this fall.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech